We’re just two days away from the big day! We know you are logging the hours to prepare for Saturday, and the donations are flying in as you are working hard to meet your fundraising goals! We wanted to send you a few reminders in preparation for Saturday.
- Rider registration is on Friday, Sept. 19, from 4 to 6 p.m. and Saturday, Sept. 20, from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m. (for 35, 65 and 100 mile riders) and from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. for the Family Riders at Kosair Children’s Medical Center – Brownsboro, second floor, 4910 Chamberlain Lane, Louisville, Ky.
- Please bring any last-minute donations to rider registration on Friday or Saturday.
- Don’t forget to watch the Bike to Beat Cancer safety video!
- Survivors-don’t forget to stand near the front during Opening Ceremonies at 8 a.m., as you will lead the way in our “Survivor Parade” thanks to support from Celgene
- Parking is available in two different locations: Norton Medical Plaza-Brownsboro II (located across from Kosair Children’s Medical Center-Brownsboro) and Norton Medical Plaza – Brownsboro (on the Norton Brownsboro Hospital campus). Make sure you check out the schedule of events on the Bike to Beat Cancer website. The Opening Ceremony begins at 8 a.m. for our 35-, 65- and 100-mile riders and at 12 p.m. for our Family Riders.
If you have any questions before Saturday, feel free to reach out to us at (502) 629-8060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you Saturday!
P.S. We want to congratulate Brian Haskel of Team Trilogy, the winner of our contest for the new Cannondale SuperSix Evo 6 105 bike! Brian raised more than $7,500 to become one of our champions and now gets to enjoy riding this awesome bike!